Yesterday, I finished my Multicultural Perspectives on Aging course and took the very hard final. I also took my final in my developmental psychology class, right after we listened to a talk by a transsexual individual named "Emily." The final in that class was collaborative and we were able to work with our "shipmates" (remember this instructor had a pirate theme to her class). I said a fond farewell to Chelsey, Morgan, Emily and Kamran.
Today, I am taking my Psychology of Aging class final, which I don't think will be too hard. Tomorrow I just have one final in my Social Psychology class. Since it's a normal chapter test, and I only need 15 points to have an A in the course, I'm not anticipating much difficulty there.
Thursday will be a rough day. I have my cognitive psychology final (my hardest final by far) at 11, then I have a comprehensive essay final in my Applied Behavior Analysis class at 3:30.
I should have no problems getting an A in five of the six classes. I'm very worried about my cognitive psychology class because our grade depends completely on three tests, and even though I've gotten A's on the other two tests, I might blow it on this one and mess everything up. I hope not!
1 comment:
April, seriously quit being so hard on yourself! You are doing amazingly well in your classes! Give yourself more credit where credit is due! YOU ARE AMAZING!!!
Post a Comment