Whew! Managed to complete this semester with all A's. I wish I could take all the credit, but I know I couldn't have done it without divine intervention from time to time. (Like the day when I got really sick and had to go home, missing a critical class...turned out that the class was CANCELED!)
I'm looking forward to a few weeks off before the next semester. My classes coming up are Cognitive Psychology, Applied Behavioral Analysis, Social Psychology, Developmental Psychology, the Psychology of Aging, and Multicultural Aging. Five days of classes each week, plus two online courses. I truly hope I'm able to keep the pace up next semester. I have the feeling that grad school will be even more challenging. Only two more semesters until my bachelors is complete.
I'm using the break to prep for the GRE and the CBEST, as well as to start my reading for the spring semester. I'm also hoping to qualify for financial aid for the next academic year. Borrowing money feels so foreign to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment